Whether you're working on nailing your wash n' go routine or you've already got your go-to style down pat, it's good to shake things up!
So we put together these super cute and super simple hairstyles to help you break out of the mold and let your curls shine!
High Pony with a Bow
1. Put your hair up in a high and loose ponytail, leaving a small section of hair out in the front.
2. Fold your satin into a long strip, keep the width about 2-3 inches wide.
3. Center the middle of the scarf at the back of your head, bringing the two ends to the front and tying the scarf in between the loose section of hair and your ponytail.
4. Use the loose ends of the scarf to tie a bow.
5. Gently pull the fabric in the bow to flare it out into your desired shape and size.
6. Tuck away any excess fabric under your scarf.
1. Starting at the back of your head, part your hair at ear level and section off the top.
2. Take a small section from your loose hair and twist from root to end.
3. Don't twist too tight and leave a lil' bit of your curl loose at the ends.
4. Sweep your twist to the back of your head and use a bobby pin to secure the end to your roots.
5. Repeat this throughout your hair until you reach the front.
6. For the front, sweep your hair back without twisting.
7. About 3-5 inches from the root, pinch the hair, push it forward and secure it with a pin.
8. Twist the loose end, tuck it and pin it away.
1. Start at the bottom part your hair at ear level.
2. Using a spray bottle, spritz the roots with water to smooth hair down.
3. Gather the section into a ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
4. Part your hair at the top of your ear and section off the middle layer/ponytail.
5. Part your hair at the top of your ear and section off the middle layer/ponytail.
6. Use 1-2 pumps of the Kinky-Coily All-In-One to add hold and smooth down with a bristle brush.
7. Gather the top section into a ponytail and secure with an elastic.
8. Spritz the middle and final section with water, gather it into a ponytail and secure with an elastic (your middle section should be the smallest!).
9. Fluff out your hair to cover the bottom sections.